A Chapel Hill firefighter was treated for minor injuries and two residents have been displaced after a fire in a unit at Park Apartments in Chapel Hill Wednesday night.

Officials said fire crews were dispatched to the fire at 1250 Ephesus Church Road around 9:40 p.m. Wednesday.

A fire was found in the bedroom and was under control within 10 minutes, according to an update Thursday.

The fire was caused by an unattended candle.

The firefighter has since returned to work.

Photo via Town of Chapel Hill