The experts at Piedmont Health are answering all of your health-related questions, includiing about COVID-19!
The team at 97.9 The Hill and Chapelboro.com have teamed up with the health experts at Piedmont Health to answer YOUR questions. Submit your questions below or send them to COVID19vaccine@piedmonthealth.org and they will be answered on the air during This Morning with Aaron Keck.
Ask your health questions here and our friends from Piedmont Health will answer them on the air!
Piedmont Health Hotline Form
Dr. Sharon Reilly and other members of the medical staff at Piedmont Health Services join the Piedmont Health Hotline on 97.9 The Hill WCHL and Chapelboro.com to answer questions about vaccines for COVID-19 and other health-related topics. Each month, the Piedmont Health Hotline will provide answers from the Piedmont Health staff.
July 9, 2021
- Are the symptoms of the Delta variant any different from the symptoms we commonly associate with COVID-19 in general?
- Even if I’m vaccinated, is it a good idea to start wearing masks again? What about double masking?
- To what extent is it possible for me to get the Delta variant even if I’m vaccinated?
- How important is it to be tested if you start getting symptoms?
- For people who are still wary about the vaccine, what do you say to your patients who have concerns?
May 14, 2021
- Do you have any allergy tips for people who struggle with them this time of year?
- If I’m not vaccinated yet, how often should I be tested for Covid?
- If I’ve been fully vaccinated and have passed the two week buffer, do I still need to be tested again?
- Is social distancing and mask wearing still required or recommended even after I’ve been fully vaccinated?
April 20, 2021
- Do corticosteroid injections for OA adversely affect vaccines?
- Why is the second dose’s side effects seemingly worse than the first? Or is it different for everyone?
- After I’m vaccinated for Covid how long does it last? Do I have to take it again?
March 26, 2021
- Can you get each dose at a separate location?
- Is there a difference in effectiveness between the Pfizer/Moderna 2-dose and the J&J 1-dose?