RETIREMENT FOR BOOMERS AND RETIREES
April 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 2:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until April 9, 2019
It’s never too late or too early to learn about growing your money. Planning for your retirement and making sure that your money will last is a daunting task. Join us and discover how you can make wise decisions for the future. Class Max: 15.
Instructor: Jane Clark, Financial Advisor
Register by: Tue, Feb 26
- Mar 5 Foundations of Investing
- Mar 12 Focus on Fixed Income
- Mar 19 Stocks: The Nuts and Bolts
- Mar 26 An Investor’s Tour of Mutual Funds
- Apr 2 What Happens After the Paychecks Stop?
- Apr 9 Preparing Your Estate Plan