It’s #NationalBeerDay and there are numerous places you can celebrate in Chapel Hill/Carrboro and surrounding areas. Check out our top 10 places to celebrate local beer!
- YesterYears Brewery – Grab a pint from this local brewery from 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Top of The Hill – The 8th oldest surviving brewery in North Carolina. Enjoy a pint from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Steel String Brewery – Enjoy a local brew from 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM today or stop by on Saturday for the Choco Freakness Bake Off from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Beer Study in Chapel Hill – Enjoy the Appalachian Mountain tap takeover from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM tonight!
- Bottle 501 – Tonight a Durty Bull tap takeover from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Mystery Brewing Company – Stop by the pub tonight for FREE live music from 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM or go to the brewery tomorrow for tours at 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
- Carolina Brewery – The oldest brewery in the Triangle – grab a pint at their restaurant on Franklin st. or take a FREE tour at their brewery in Pittsboro every Saturday at 2:00 PM
- Fair Game Beverage – Enjoy local brews on tap at their tasting room from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Roost Beer Garden at Fearrington Village – Bring your lawn chair and enjoy live music. Season opener today from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Haw River Farmhouse Ales – Belgium style country brewing – Open today from 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
April is NC Beer Month, continue to celebrate all month long with these great events !