If you were CEO…
- What do you like about doing business in Chapelboro?
- What do you wish were different? You might think of it this way – compared to other cities or towns in which you have lived or done business, what is missing in Chapelboro?
- And finally – if you were CEO of the Chapelboro business community, what would you do to make Chapelboro a better place to do business – while also making it a better place to live, work and play?
Such input could also make a significant difference in the plan for Chapel Hill’s future. The development of that plan is underway right now. You may have heard about Vision 2020 – a process that started in September. The next meeting will be Thursday, December 1, from 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Frank Porter Graham Elementary School (101 Smith Level Road). The agenda for this meeting includes the start of setting goals and strategies to support various vision statements that have been created.
I hope you will join in the discussion. You can do so in a number of ways.
- Attend the December 1 meeting.
- Visit www.chapelhill2020.org or www.2020buzz.org and share your ideas there.
- Write comments below or send comments to Jan@chapelboro.com.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in the way we do business. In the way we work, live and play.
- What do you like?
- What do you wish were different?
- What if you were CEO – what would you do?