10 Reminders from Favorite Pups
Have you invited everyone to bring their dogs to work on Friday in celebration of National Dog Day? Will you post photos of all office pups on the National Dog Day Facebook page?
Will you put a big bowl of water outside your door for any pups who happen to wander by…and perhaps leave it there year round?
Whether or not you choose to celebrate National Dog Day with one of these somewhat silly sounding ideas, which, by the way, tend to boost morale, productivity and customer loyalty; don’t miss these reminders from favorite pups.
1. There is much to explore and discover.
2. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
3. Be loyal and protect those you love.
4. Let others know when they have invaded your “territory”.
5. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
6. Run, romp and play every day.
7. Accidents happen.
8. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
9. When someone is having a bad day, be silent and stay close.
10. Stop and smell the roses…and everything else along the way.
Great reminders which tend to help us be better managers, better leaders and better people.
Which tends to increase the likelihood of doing good business.
Note: Some of the above reminders are in my words. Some of them are from unidentified authors.
Since I can’t credit them, I will just credit Hurley (left), a very special dog, who is no longer with us.
But taught us so much.
And now our grand puppy, young Cooper, enthusiastically reminds of us of all ten – particularly #7.
Thank goodness it’s Mistake Management Month!
What about you? What lessons have you learned from favorite pups in your life?
P.S. In case you want to print, share, post the 10 reminders shared here, click on the print icon at bottom of this image.
P.P.S. Want more ideas for National Dog Day? Click on the pic or this link.
Problems? Use this link.