This 4th of July, we will be opening our doors as we party in true patriotic fashion at the Red, White and Blue Party! Around every corner you will find samples in hues truly befitting of this all-American holiday. Bring the family and shop til you drop while tasting everything from pies to pecans!
Tastings and Events:
• Cackalacky grilling outside the front door
• The Coffee Department’s Jon Hackley playing music.
• Homemade pie samples in the Bakery
• Coleslaw sampling at the Deli
• Cheese tastings at the Cheese Counter
• Fun refreshments at the Coffee Department
• Fresh-squeezed lemonade in House and Home
• Yummy treats at the Candy Department
• Free toppings with a purchase of 2 scoops or more at the Ice Cream Parlor
• Beer and Wine samples at the Wine Department
• Specialty grocery samples at the Tasting Station
• Decorate your own cupcake and face painting up in the Cooking School from 10am – 5pm
• Corn on the cob eating contest from 11am – 12pm (Ice Cream Parlor, sign up by 10:45am)
• Pin the beard on Uncle Sam from 3pm – 4pm (Ice Cream Parlor, sign up by 2:45pm)
• Most festive outfit of the day! (Ice Cream parlor at 5pm)
• Kids sandwich recipe contest from 10am – 5pm (Judging at the Ice Cream Parlor at 5pm)
• Watermelon seed spitting contest from 1pm to 2pm (In front of store, sign up by 12:45pm)
Plus, enter your favorite Ice Cream recipe at the Ice Cream Parlor for your chance to win the Ultimate Ice Cream Gift Basket (valued at $200) and a stainless steel Cuisinart ice cream maker!