- This event has passed.
Ladies’ Night Out
June 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ladies’ Night Out Specials! Thursday, June 5, 2014
On behalf of The Downtown Merchants of Historic Hillsborough, the Hillsborough Tourism Board and the Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitors Bureau, we welcome you to downtown Hillsborough and thank you for spending the evening with our wonderful local businesses.
Don’t forget to wear your Summer Hat into the Hot Tin Roof at 8:00p.m. sharp to enter the Hat Parade!
Prizes for the winners of the three categories will be handed out at the end of the Hat Parade!
Visit the Chamber of Commerce on the courthouse lawn to purchase your raffle tickets to enter to win one of the Date Night Raffle Baskets!
The baskets may include gift certificates to some of the local shops and restaurants downtown! Drawings will be on Friday morning and you’ll be notified if you’ve won – so you do not need to be present to win!
1. YUM: Yum is Hillsborough’s location for handcrafted gelato, sorbets, crepes and dessert creations – kids get their first scoop half price!
2. Radius: Enjoy Radius gourmet pizza in a casual dining atmosphere. Ladies enjoy our LNO featured glass of wine half price!
3. The Hillsborough Arts Council Gallery: The Hillsborough Arts Council Gallery and Gift Shop at 102 N Churton St welcomes Ladies’ Night Out visitors to experience a life retrospective exhibit “Person, Place, Thing: Portraits” of William Goodson Mangum’s work; shop for unique, affordable artwork by over 30 local artists; enter a drawing for a handmade gift; and enjoy some light refreshments.
4. Haven Salon (upstairs): Spend an evening with the resident beauty experts and a Mirabella Makeup Event! Come and try the new lip colours.
5. Hillsborough Gallery of Arts: The Hillsborough Gallery of Arts, a gallery owned and run by 22 local artists, invites ladies and their friends to the gallery for complementary wine and cheese
6. Spiral Studios: 15% off pieces from our recycled – sea glass collection.
7. Matthew’s Chocolates: FREE truffles while they last!
8. Antonia’s Restaurant: A FREE dessert with the purchase of an entree!
9. Court Square Shops: Serving our much loved champagne mimosa punch and cream puffs and chocolates while they last!
10. Saratoga Grill (upstairs): Half price bottle of Wine and Saratoga Sunrise
11. The Qi Garden: Buy one, get one half off – any of Lucia’s handmade soaps.
Enter for a $25 gift certificate. Cupcakes and selection of desert wine served.
12. Hillsborough Yarn Shop: We will be open and serving light refreshments!
13. Melissa Designer Jewelry: “Jewelers For Children, Radiance of Hope” Trunkshow. 30% of proceeds go directly to this wonderful organization that supports Make-A-Wish, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Elizabeth
Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and CASA. Featuring sideway cross bracelets, heart bracelets, bar bracelets, convertible eye glass/necklace chains and sparkle writing pens. All under $100. Makes great gifts that touch your heart!
14. Hillsborough Wine Company: We’ll be open until 7:30pm, stop in!
15. Bandido’s Mexican Café: FREE appetizers and a Mojito Margarita special for just $3!
16. Uniquitiques: Free gift with purchase! Giddy up!
17. Purple Crow Books: All garden books 25% off. Light refreshments served!
WEST MARGARET LANE
18. Hot Tin Roof: Drink specials, live music and our gracious hosts for the hat judging contest at 8pm!
19. Hillsborough Yoga Downtown: We will be open. Come early if you can for a yoga class at 6:00pm. Can’t make it? Stop by later on, we will serve refreshments and you can enter a raffle for free classes and
an acupuncture certificate!
20. Orange County Public Library: The library is open until 8pm with a chick lit theme. Join us and have your photo taken with friends to commemorate
your evening of fun and shopping with a group photo. (The background of the photo area will be composed of chick lit book cover art!)
We will also offer light refreshments and pink (alcohol-free) Cosmos, along with chick lit/beach-read books from our collection for check out. The Friends of the Library will also have books available for purchase.