Saturday, March 8
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Presentation, campus tours, and program demonstrations are 9 a.m – 1 p.m.
Phail Wynn, Jr. Student Services Center
- Speak with faculty, staff, and students.
- Tour the campus.
- Take a sneak peek into our many interactive labs that use the latest tools and technology, and watch hands-on demonstrations by students and faculty.
- Get information about more than 100 career training programs, including our many Corporate and Continuing Education short-term Workforce Development training courses and programs.
- Learn all about the University Transfer program.
- Find out about financial aid, admissions, and registration and receive assistance with your admissions application.
Raffles will be held throughout the Open House.