All citizens of Carrboro and surrounding communities are cordially invited to come to the 19th annual Carrboro Day celebration on Sunday, May 4th from 1 PM to 6 PM. Let us celebrate our community in a fun, friendly fashion. Carrboro Day will be celebrated at the Town Hall, 300 West Main Street. In the event of severe inclement weather the festival will be cancelled. There is no rain date. This year’s activities will include:
Music at the Town Hall Front Lawn by local and regional performers: 1:00-1:45
Durham Ukulele Orchestra 1:45-2:00
Youth Talent and Poetry 2:15-3:15
A Mad Affair 3:30-4:30
Different Drum-Alex Weiss 4:45-6:00
- Readings by local poets in the Town Hall Board Room, 4:00 –6:00 p.m.
- Book and baked goods sale by the Friends of the Carrboro Library, 1-6 PM
- Boy Scouts’ hot dog sale, 1-6 PM
- Family Games and Family Crafts all day long from 1-6pm
- Interactive balloon sculpting by Willie The Clown
- Annual plant give away sponsored by the Carrboro Garden Club, 1-5 PM.
- Food Trucks.
For more information: visit web: www.carrboroday.com Rah Trost-, Town of Carrboro Recreation and Parks Department E-mail: RTrost@Townofcarrboro.org; Telephone: 919-918-7367
- Visit our web page for more information at : www.Carrboroday.com