In its third year, Activated Art at the Ackland presents five 10-minute original plays inspired by works of art at the Museum—and performed live in front of those works!
Read the press release.
2014 Activated Art Playwrights and their Plays:
Miriam Angress, “Stealing Sight”
Bronwen Clark, “Emeraldine”
Mark Cornell, “Unnoticed”
Ian Finley, “Bronze”
Jonathan Fitts, “A Pocket Guide to Achieving Sainthood and Unleashing Your Inner Ascetic”
- Friday, 4 April, 8:00 PM, playwrights will be on hand for a post-performance discussion
- Saturday, 5 April, 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 6 April, 6:00 PM
- Friday, 11 April, 8:00 PM, playwrights will be on hand for a post-performance discussion
- Saturday, 12 April, 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 13 April, 6:00 PM
Tickets will be ON SALE on MARCH 21 at the Ackland Museum Store. Stop by or call 919.962.0216.
Tickets are $20 for the general public and $10 for UNC OneCard holders (1 ticket per One Card).