- This event has passed.
March 21, 2015 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$25 - $50
Inspired by our show of eighteenth-century drawings, Genius and Grace, our second annual Ackland ARTINI will be a modern French masquerade!
Included in the price of admission:
- Specialty cocktails from half a dozen of the best bars in the area, including Top of the Hill
- Delicious hors d’oeuvres by Mark Day Company
- Live bistro-style French music by Tea Cup Gin
- Entertainment including:
- a chalk mural created during the event by renowned local artist Michael Brown
- period card games including Tarot
- a mask-making station
- drawing in the galleries
Suggested Attire: your finest French(ish) finery
Wear a mysterious mask (or make one at the event!) and come out in support of the Ackland!
$45 Members | $50 Non-Members | $25 UNC Students
plus NC sales tax
All proceeds benefit the Ackland Art Museum.
Sponsored in part by: