Advertising with Chapelboro.com
CHAPEL HILL-CARRBORO BOOMS
Orange County’s Economy is the State’s Strongest!
- Chapel Hill continues to experience positive retail sales growth
- 54,972 people now live in Chapel Hill – our village is now a city.
- Carrboro’s population continues to flourish with over 19,000 people.
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro has grown more than 25% since 1990.
- Over 85% of WCHL listeners are homeowners.
Welcome to your “Virtual Town Square”!
Chapelboro is a website dedicated to providing an information and social hub, bringing together the communities of the Greater Chapel Hill – Carrboro – Orange County area. It provides a place to check in on the social scene and local opinion, plus all the latest news and sports. A place that is agile enough to reflect and share the “local buzz” as it happens.
How Chapelboro.com Reaches the Community.
- Local News & Sports Coverage - updated 24/7/365.
- Scene Around Town Photo Galleries - if people are gathering, Chapelboro.com will be there to capture the “scene” in pictures.
- Local Buzz Columnists – opinions, hobbies and thought provoking content from local writers.
- Calendar of Events - the ultimate “one-stop” place to find things to do.
- Chapelboro Top 100 - every name seen on the website is listed here. Can you find yours and people you know?
- Chapelboro Features - find out what’s happening, take part in fun polls and participate in contests and promotions!
- WCHL Live Streaming - listen to our radio station, 97.9 WCHL, anytime, anywhere with the easy-to-use streaming audio player.
Why Chapelboro.com Works for Your Local Business!
- The best way for local businesses to reach local consumers online!
- Online advertising is the fastest growing media outlet and is experiencing tremendous growth! Does your business have a local online presence?
- Steady growth in unique monthly visitors, averaging over 70,000 unique visitors a month!
- Great target audience- affluent and influential (with median incomes over $90,000); highly educated (bachelor’s degree-94% and graduate degree 57%) and local.
- Chapelboro attracts community members who appreciate “local-centric” lifestyles that include your local business!
Chapelboro offers the unique opportunity to reach a secondary audience of visitors from other parts of the Triangle or people visiting from out of town.
Advertising with 97.9FM WCHL
Interested in advertising on WCHL? Contact Jan Bollick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY WCHL WORKS!
- WCHL is the only radio station exclusively focused on Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Orange County.
- WCHL is Chapel Hill-Carrboro, uniquely part of the town, with a unique blend of local news, progressive talk and UNC Tar Heel sports.
- WCHL speaks to this affluent, educated and upscale market in its own language, and interacts according to the needs of listeners and customers.
- Local advertisers enjoy proven results because WCHL’s campaigns are crafted to in the same targeted way, creating the appetite for filling the need.
MORE WCHL FACTS
- WCHL is locally owned and operated.
- WCHL has a local news operation second to none. Your message on WCHL appears in a highly respected and credible environment.
- WCHL is the only radio station on the planet devoted to entertaining, informing and enriching the lives of the people of Chapel Hill, Carrboro and surrounding communities.
- We are proud to bring to Orange County CBS Radio News… including comprehensive coverage of national and world news, Charles Osgood, great sports reporting and much more.
- WCHL is honored to be the flagship station for the University of North Carolina Tar Heel Sports Network.
- WCHL delivers Chapel Hill’s upscale, educated audience with programming uniquely tailored to the market’s needs.
- We are always planning more grand promotions, including major ones that make it impossible for anyone to ignore WCHL and small ones that will make it impossible to turn it off. We are constantly creating attention in exciting ways that add excitement to your product’s presentation.
WCHL is a place for fun, games and the kind of ongoing contests that our listeners enjoy. And we continue to dream up new ideas to keep it fresh.