The 97.9 The Hill 2018 Healthiest You Challenge, presented by UNC Health Care!
For 8 weeks 64 contestants will work in teams to become the healthiest people they can be, all while enjoying the amenities of the beautiful UNC Wellness Centers at Meadowmont and Northwest Cary!
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
During the challenge participants will:
- Get an 8-week membership to use the UNC Wellness Centers facilities (March 5 through April 29, 2018).
- Be assigned to a team of 8 challengers led by coaches.
- Get the opportunity to learn more about good exercise and eating habits, planning meals, reading labels, intuitive eating, and why sleep is so important to our health.
- Accumulate points individually and as a team for meeting goals throughout the 8 weeks. Overall health goals include reducing weight and circumference, as well as decreasing cholesterol, and systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
The male and female challengers that get the most points will each win a free one-year membership to the UNC Wellness Centers!
Oh, and did we mention that challengers have fun and make friends too?!
In order to be eligible to win the challenge, attendance at the following is required:
- Information Session: Wednesday, February 21st from 6:00-7:30 pm
- Kick-Off Show: Monday, February 26th from 6:00-7:30 pm
- Pre-Assessment Test: (Must attend ONE) Thursday, March 1st from 6:30-8:30 am OR Saturday, March 3rd from 7:30-11:00 am
- Post-Assessment Test: (Must attend ONE) Thursday, May 3rd from 6:30-8:30 am OR Saturday, May 5th from 7:30-11:00 am
- Finale Show: Monday, May 7th from 6:00-7:30 pm
The challenge weeks will begin on March 5 and end on April 29, 2018.
To register for your chance to participate in this year’s challenge please complete this form between January 15th and January 31st, 2018. 64 participants will be chosen at random, and will be notified by February 5th.
Thanks to Our Team Sponsors!